TikTok Guide For Your Business
What is TikTok, and how can you use it for business?
TikTok is a platform where you can post short-form videos to engage with your followers and customers.
GROWTH IN TIKTOK
In 2022, TikTok is the number 1 platform where most marketers plan to invest and strengthen their presence.
Many businesses think that this platform is nothing but a platform for Gen-Zs to create funny and entertaining videos. Meanwhile, 2020 gave TikTok a sudden growth, and business owners and marketers started recognising the platform.
Today, TikTok is the fourth most effective social media behind Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. It’s already ahead of Twitter and Pinterest.
- Convert And Get Too Much Attention
Based on data. 40% of users engage on a platform that doesn’t interrupt them. 41% of the TikTok audience are previous Podcast listeners, and 33% are TV users. Meaning, more and more people are focusing on watching Tiktok instead of listening to podcasts and watching television.
- The Music That Touches The Soul
We all know that TikTok has all the trending beats and new music. If you are walking down the street and you hear a song that is your vibe, you’ll hum or dance to it and perhaps you may even use it on your next Tiktok.
Some artists have even created music that has gone viral and turned into mainstream pop songs!
FINDING THE HOTTEST TRENDS?
The world of digital business and social media is a never-ending change. It is the best strategy for your business to stay updated and be on-trend. So here’s what you can do to stay on top!
- The Discover Tab – Your discover tab is the best way to find the latest and hottest trends. You can scroll to different popular sounds, hashtags, and topics.
- For You Page – Like Instagram explore page, this page provides you with suggestions of videos based on the content engagement you have the most.
- The Search Tab – You can also use the search tab to get the new trends. Before typing in the search box, a couple of suggestions will pop up to choose from.
- #TrendAlert Hashtag – If you want to get more out of the trends from TikTok, you can follow top people and take inspiration, or you can simply follow the hashtag #TrendAlert.
Here are tips for using trends as content ideas
- Be diligent and join the trend early as possible.
- Make sure to create content that is relatable to your audience.
- Be decisive about which direction you should be entering and which one you should not!
All in all, TikTok is a very powerful social media tool. Utilising it can significantly impact the growth of one’s business.
Do you use TikTok for your business? Share your account in the comments below.